1. Keep puppy warm and dry.
2. Do not give puppy a bath for a few weeks. A bath can cause puppy to get chilled and get a sore throat
3. Keep puppy on same food for at least a week. Then you may wean puppy to food of your choice.
( Food will be sent with puppy )
4. Slowly wean puppy to food of your choice. Switching to fast can cause puppy to get severe diarrhea.
5. Don't let puppy get out or around people or other dogs until all shots have been given.
6. If puppy gets sick for any reason, get puppy to vet immediately.
7.A small puppy need to be confined to a playpen or small area until puppy is older. Too much
running or activity can cause the puppy to have a sugar drop and could cause the puppy to die if not treated right